Linux for Robotics
Learn the Linux fundamentals you'll need for robotics developmentFree
Do you want to become a ROS Developer? If the answer is yes, then knowing how to work with Linux is mandatory.
At present, ROS is fully support only by Linux systems. This means any ROS-based robot uses Linux, so if you want to create programs for these robots, you have to get ready with Linux.
In the Linux for Robotics course, you will master essential Linux knowledge in order to get started with ROS.
What You Will Learn
- How to navigate through a Linux filesystem
- How to interact with a Linux filesystem
- How to edit files using the Shell (vi editor)
- Manage access to files (Permissions)
- Create simple Linux programs (Bash Scripts)
- Manage execution of Linux programs (Processes)
- How to connect to the remote computer of a robot (ssh)
Order ratings by
Showing page 1 of 35. Total records: 863.