ROS Perception in 5 Days
Learn OpenCV, FaceRecognition, Person tracking and object recognition in ROS1Noetic system
Perception is probably one of the most important things when we talk about autonomy.
In this course you will learn how perception is performed by robots using the ROS Framework.
What You Will Learn
At the end of this course you will fell comfortable about making robots do the following things:
- Track objects by its color blobs
- Navigate following floor lines with only RGB camera
- Detect human faces and track them
- Recognize different faces
- Track a person through a 3D environment
- Recognize flat surfaces like tables where object might be placed
- Recognize objects and track them in 3D space with PointCloudSensors
- Use Yolo for object recognition and tracking in 3D space