ROS Perception in 5 Days Course - Python
Learn OpenCV, FaceRecognition, Person tracking and object recognition in ROS1Noetic system
Perception is probably one of the most important things when we talk about autonomy.
In this course you will learn how perception is performed by robots using the ROS Framework.
What you will learn
At the end of this course you will fell comfortable about making robots do the following things:
- Track objects by its color blobs
- Navigate following floor lines with only RGB camera
- Detect human faces and track them
- Recognize different faces
- Track a person through a 3D environment
- Recognize flat surfaces like tables where object might be placed
- Recognize objects and track them in 3D space with PointCloudSensors
- Use Yolo for object recognition and tracking in 3D space
Perception with ROS Intro
Know what you will learn in this course and how
Vision Basics Blob Tracking
First steps in image perception through blob tracking
Vision Basics Follow Line
Learn about OpenCV and how to use it to follow lines
Surface and Object Recognition
Learn how to recognise flatsurfaces and objects
Yolo 3D object location
Yolo in ROS and 3D location
Face Detection and tracking
Learn how to detect people faces.
Learn how to make Fetch robot able to recognise different people
Learn how to follow people using ROS Packages
PhantomX Hexapod Perception Project
You will apply all you learned in the course with an Hexapd names PhantomX
Miguel Angel Rodriguez
Crashing engineering problems. Building solutions.