ROS2 Navigation Course - Python
Learn how to make robots autonomously navigate using Nav2
Learn how to use the ROS2 Navigation (Nav2) package to make a robot autonomously navigate. You will understand how all the parts work together so you can adapt them to your robot.
What you will learn
- How to build a map of the environment
- How to localize a robot in a map of the environment
- Path Planning from an initial position to the desired goal
- Obstacle avoidance using Costmaps
- Navigation Lifecycle Manager
- How Behavior Trees influence Nav2
Introduction to ROS2-Navigation
How robots Navigate? Different components of the Nav2 packages
How to build a map
Learn how to build a map for navigation
How to localize the robot in the environment
How to do localization in ROS2 using AMCL
How to do Path Planning in ROS2
About the Nav2 planner, controller and bt-navigator
How Obstacle Avoidance happens in ROS2
How to make Nav2 avoid static and dynamic obstacles.
How to configure navigation for muiltirobot environments
Dreaming of a world where robots actually understand what they are doing. Developing the definitive tool that will make it happen.
TurtleBot 3 robot
Get started with ROS2